With Thanksgiving fast approaching, I thought it would be appropriate to make a gratitude list.
- I am grateful for my wife and children.
- I am grateful for my mother, father and stepmother.
- I am grateful for my siblings, their spouses and their children.
- I am grateful for my extended family – aunts, uncles, cousins, in-laws, nieces and nephews (I think I got everybody).
- I am grateful for my friends, the family I chose.
- I am grateful for the health of all of these people.
- I am grateful for my faith, poor as it can be at times.
- I am grateful for the United States of America, its people, its freedom and its prosperity. It is truly a shining city on a hill.
- I am grateful for all of those who fought for our freedom, those who continue to fight, and those who will never, never, never, never give up.
- I am grateful for my home state of New Jersey, and all it’s grit.
- I am grateful for the changing seasons, a slow motion fireworks display created to delight us.
- I am grateful for the Creatives. Authors, poets, painters, musicians, dancers, singers, comedians, chefs, code writers, mathematicians, decorators, photographers, homemakers, gardeners, needlepointers, baristas, plumbers, surfboard waxers, fly fishermen, teachers, athletes. In truth, we are all artists, we just don’t think of ourselves that way.
- I am grateful for the holiday season. After all these years, there is still magic in the air.
Gratitude is a powerful state. No negative attitude or emotion can exist in its presence.
– Bob Gagliano
Thank you for all of your support and encouragement, and Happy Thanksgiving!