Now Pay Attention:
- Axiom 1: The person who brings in the business is king and should be fêted daily.
- Axiom 2: If you return telephone calls and e-mails, you will be successful.
- Axiom 3: About one in ten employees work out. This sucks for everyone involved.
- Axiom 4: Creativity is much more important than you think. Cultivate it.
- Axiom 5: Business is all about relationships. Cultivate them.
*ax·i·om /ˈaksēəm/ noun. A statement or proposition that is regarded as being established, accepted, or self-evidently true, especially if Bob says so.